TERMS & CONDITIONS
Portside Wharf Winter Wonderland Instagram Competition
The promoter is Multiplex Portside Retail Pty Ltd ACN 122 180 045 trading as Portside Wharf (the “Promoter”), 39 Hercules Street, Hamilton QLD 4007.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all Australian
(a) If under 18 years of age, have obtained permission from their parent or guardian and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Employees (or immediate family of such employees), Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The competition (the “Promotional Period”) commences on June 04 2016 at 09.00am and concludes on July 14 2016 at 10:00am AEST.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Visit Portside Wharf, take a photo of what winter at Portside Wharf means to you
- Upload the photo using the tag #portsidewinter and tagging @portsidewharf;
(c) You’re in the running to win.
- Personal information disclosed is provided to Portside Wharf and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid as will entries containing expletives.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by Instagram .
- Prize winners:
- There will be one (1) winner each week for six (6) weeks. Winners will be selected based on creative skill as determined by the judges at their sole discretion using set criteria. Each winner will receive the following:
- A $50 Hello Harry voucher Portside. Hello Harry terms and conditions apply. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
There are six (6) vouchers to be won, one each week. Weekly draws will be on Thursdays; 9 June, 16 June, 23 June, 30 June, 7 July and 14 July 2016.
- Total prize value is $300.00
- Winners can collect their prize by visiting the Hello Harry Portside restaurant upon presentation of Identification and winner’s letter.
The criteria: Picture must include an element of Portside Wharf and must be easily identified as Portside Wharf, whether it be a retailer product, shop or precinct feature or space.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw any unclaimed prize in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize within 7 days after notification of the winning Entrants (Unclaimed Date). If any prize remains unclaimed by the Unclaimed Date, then a second draw will be held at 12.00am AEST the day after the Unclaimed Date. Disposal of any unclaimed prizes may be made subject to any written directions given by the government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. Each unclaimed prize draw winner will be contacted by Facebook immediately following the second draws (if any).
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified and are subject to additional terms and conditions of the supplier or issuer as applicable.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and/or email address is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
- the acceptance or use of a prize; and
- any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners (and any companions) may be asked to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- If entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- A complete release of Instagram becomes active upon entry to this promotion