Build your portfolio at Portside Wharf
About Portside Wharf.
Typical 1 bedroom plus study apartment.
Brisbane is a city on the move and the Hamilton riverside precinct is in great demand with those looking for the ideal investment.
What makes Brisbane such an attractive market for investors?
- Brisbane’s population is forecast to continue growing at a rate of 1.7% p.a. over the next 20 years, resulting in an underlying demand for approximately 7,800 new dwellings annually*
- Low vacancy rates, less than 2.4% in Inner Brisbane*
- Median apartment prices are 19% and 15% lower than Melbourne and Sydney prices respectively*
What makes Hamilton, and in particular Portside Wharf such a smart investment opportunity?
- One of Brisbane’s most prestigious suburbs and located 6kms from the CBD
- Average 9.8% p.a. median price growth from Hamilton apartments from 2001 – 2011*
- Over the last 3 years median weekly rents have increased by 8.7%*
- Residents of Hamilton have a median income 48.3% higher than metropolitan Brisbane*
- Apartments in Portside Wharf currently return 38% to 85% higher rents than the average apartment in the Hamilton area*
- Hamilton is part of the northshore urban renewal plan – one of Brisbane’s largest and most exciting urban renewal projects
*Source Colliers Report, June 2011