A look at PROMENADE HAMILTON APARTMENTS with Brookfield Residential Properties Regional Director Lee Butterworth
Project: Promenade Hamilton Apartments
Status: Complete. Only six apartments remaining
Developer: Brookfield Residential Properties
Sales office: 39 Hercules St, Portside Wharf (next to the IGA supermarket)
Open: 10am – 4pm daily
Phone: 07 3630 1666
- Located in Brisbane’s vibrant mixed use community of Portside Wharf with waterfront restaurants, boutique fashion and shopping, a Dendy cinema, IGA supermarket, beauty and fitness at your fingertips.
- Luxury riverfront apartments with large floor plans and spacious balconies
- Stunning river and city views available from select apartments, offering the best of waterfront living in Brisbane
- Proximity to key amenities including 500m to CityCat, 300m to bus and Racecourse Rd, close to train stations as well as the 6km to CBD and 9km to Brisbane Airport
- Quality fixtures and fittings including stone benchtops and European appliances
- Luxury living along the Brisbane River in the blue chip suburb of Hamilton
What are the main features of Promenade?
Promenade Hamilton Apartments are some of the largest for sale across inner Brisbane and feature generous balconies of an average 18sqm and with either one or two secure car parks – a luxury rarely afforded in inner city living.
What apartments remain for sale?
Six, two bedroom apartments remain for sale in Promenade Hamilton Apartments, starting from $635,000.
What sets Promenade apart?
Portside Wharf is one of Brisbane’s few waterfront developments that offer river and city views, sophisticated riverfront fine dining options and an extensive range of boutique retailers and conveniences right on its doorstep. Luxury residential living opportunities such as this are rare, and with only six apartments remaining in Promenade, the opportunity to buy and move straight into Portside Wharf is quickly diminishing.
Advice for potential buyers?
Location is crucial. Be sure to choose somewhere with access to amenity, infrastructure and transport. The boutique retail and residential precinct of Portside Wharf is situated in Hamilton between key economic areas with easy access to airports, motorways, public transport and the CBD.
Who has bought at Promenade?
Typical purchasers are owner occupiers and the large sizes of these luxury apartments are appealing to them as they are usually downsizing from homes in neighbouring suburbs. They enjoy having amenities like waterfront restaurants, Dendy cinema and boutique shopping and retailers on their doorstep.